101 - SQL Server Spatial Training
This course shows you how to take full advantage of the spatial commands available in SQL Server, create spatial queries, and examine the options for using the SQL geometry data type.
Allow your GIS or Database Administrators to develop an additional skill set that will further enhance their ability to analyse your organisation's data from a spatial context.
- SQL Server Management studio
- Create spatial SQL queries
- Learn the importance of spatial indexing and when to use
- Edit geometry from within the database
- Use various methods to upload and populate spatial data within the SQL Server database