101 - GeoNode Training
This course is a hands-on course demonstrating how to use GeoNode to publish data and metadata adhering to standard metadata profiles.
It is designed to provide GIS or Database Administrators with an additional skill set that will further enhance their ability to create, edit and publish GIS metadata to the internet using GeoNode's web service capabilities.
- Users Account Management.
- Using and managing the GeoNode resources.
- Using GeoNode search tools.
- Managing Layers and Maps, updating the styles
- Publishing maps.
- Loading datasets into GeoNode and synchronizing with GeoServer.